- Pine cone courtyard
- Pio Clementino museum
- Sistine Chapel and main galleries (Candelabras, Tapestries and Geographical maps.)
- Saint Peter Basilica and its Square
ROME – THE UNFORGETTABLE VATICAN EXPERIENCE
Our Vatican Experience – The Vatican Museums are a spectacular constellation of extraordinary museums of any kind, age and culture.
Thanks to the foresight and awareness of many Popes the collections range from Ancient Sculpture to Contemporary Art, include ethnographic findings, Egyptian and Etruscan Art, arrases, geographic maps, and, of course, some of the absolute jewels of the Italian Renaissance and Baroque periods.
What binds all these different worlds together is the attention of the Catholic Church for the human being as a creator. The artistic invention as the only possible form of comparison between Man and his Creator.
With this leading idea in mind and considering our limited amount of time our Vatican Experience will focus on the most significant masterpieces of the Roman Age and of the Renaissance.
The energetic group of the ‘Laocoon and his sons’, the much admired ‘Apollo of the Belvedere’, the Belvedere Torso, the fantastic ‘marble zoo’ will be our highlights of the Ancient Roman period.
Giotto, Raphael, Caravaggio will be our stars at the Pictures’ Gallery.
We shall also bring to life the greatest Popes’ relationships with the celebrated masters of the Renaissance and of the Baroque.
And we’ll also tell you about the interaction between the artists themselves.
- This tour lasts 4 hours, 390 euros for private parties up to 6 people
- For larger parties: please apply to email
- Entrance fee: from 28 euros per person. (Please book at your earliest convenience).
- We will take care of reserving admission to Vatican Museums for you but we need to book at least 15 days in advance!
- No sleeveless garments, no shorts.
- Short sleeves and knee high is ok!
- Due to security checks there might be slowdowns at the entrances of the monuments, for the same reason back-packs and big bags are not allowed.