- Ancient Rome overview with Colosseum interior
- Walk in the historical heart with visit to the Pantheon
- Visit to the Vatican City with Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica
SOUVENIRS OF ROME: THE ETERNAL CITY IN ONE DAY!
Our ‘Souvenirs of Rome’ tour is designed for travelers that have only a very short time in Rome and want to maximize it.
We have rounded up the main sights and some of the must sees, but of course you need to come back !
Your private driver and your expert guide will come to pick you up at the hotel.
We will start visiting the Colosseum, icon of the Ancient city and one of the most important monuments in the world.
With your skip the line tickets and your expert guide you will enter the monument without long delays and visit the accessible sections ( which may vary according to the season).
Back to our car, we’ll stop by the valley where the Circus Maximus used to be, to enjoy a breathtaking view view over the Palatine Hill, the mythological site of the foundation of Rome.
Driving up on the Capitoline Hill another epic view will open up in front of you: the Roman Forum, cradle of the Roman Civilization.
We will then proceed downtown to visit the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain, we need to make sure you toss the coins so that you will be back again!
And stay for longer this time ! Collect more souvenirs of Rome!
After a light lunch, we will get to the Vatican City and visit the Sistine Chapel, masterpiece of Michelangelo and St Peter’s Basilica.
Thereafter you will return to your hotel, exhausted but satisfied…
If you plan to visit Venice in no time, you might like our Venice Grand Tour, the best of Venice in four hours!
- This tour lasts 7 hours and costs 1,190 euro up to six people (not per person), only private parties.
- For larger parties send us an email
- Private car and professional driver service (7 hours) from from hotel and back.
- 7 hour private guide services
- Lunch and admission fees ARE NOT included
- Admission fees: Colosseum 21 euros per person; Vatican Museum 28 euros per person; Pantheon 2 euros per person
- We can take care of reserving for you but we need to know at least 15 days in advance!
- As a dress code to enter the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica shoulders and knees have to be covered.
- Due to security checks there might be slowdowns at the entrances of the monuments, for the same reason bag packs and big bags are not allowed.