Highlights of this tour
- Tour of the fashion ‘Quadrangular’: Via Monte Napoleone, Via della Spiga, Via Sant’Andrea & more
- Personal fashion expert and shopping advisor
- Possibility of visiting small craftsmen worshops
- Historical survey about the history of fashion in Italy and in Milan
HIGH FASHION & CRAFTSMEN’S WORKSHOPS IN MILAN
HIGH FASHION IN THE “QUADRANGULAR” – Plunge in the very heart of Italian fashion and design with a fabulous fashion tour of Milan! Visit the stylish streets lined with the world’s most glamorous shops— Via Montenapoleone, Via Gesù, Via Spiga, and Via Sant’Andrea—and get in touch with the ins and outs of the Milanese fashion world.
EXCLUSIVE CRAFTSMEN IN THE HEART OF MILAN – Digging deeper in Milan’s fashionista soul: visit, with the assistance of your expert guide, some of the many workshops of highly skilled craftsmen – where centuries-old traditions meet the latest trends to create incredibly high-end, often even unique items.
LEARNING AND SHOPPING – Visiting on working days, you will see the master craftsmen at work and you’ll talk to them. You’ll learn about the historical facts and figures that made Milan one of today’s world fashion capitals together with New York, Paris and London. With an opportunity of shopping for one-of-a-kind clothing and accessories.
Our High Fashion & Craftsmen tour is addressed to neophytes and passionate fashion-lovers as well. Your guide will provide you with a complete historical survey on Italian fashion through the centuries, with an eye to Milan’s unique experience. Don’t forget that universally worshipped stylists such as Giorgio Armani, Miuccia Prada, Donatella Versace, Dolce & Gabbana call Milan home.
Cost of this tour
- This tour lasts 3 hours and costs: 270 euro up to 6 people
- Only private parties.
- For larger parties: please send us an email!
Dress Code and advice
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat in summer