Highlights of this tour
- private water-taxi ride to & from hotel or apartment
- the assistance of a pro Englsh-speaking assistant
VENICE TRANSFERS FROM TRAIN STATION
Venice transfers from train station
Central Venice has just one train station, called VENEZIA SANTA LUCIA, located few steps away from the Grand Canal, the main waterway in town.
Our English-speaking escort will greet you at the train platform, holding a sign with your name. You’ll descend together the ramp in front of the Station and reach your private water-taxi in few seconds.
Your luggage will travel with you to your hotel or apartment in town.
While on board you’ll receive the first useful information about Venice. Our assistant will be happy to reply your questions and will remind you about your tours with Walks inside Italy.
If your hotel or apartment has an appropriate landing-stage on a canal you’ll be able to get off the boat directly into your hotel/apartment premises.
If your place in Venice has no direct access to the water (or if there are high or low tide problems), we’ll disembark at the nearest spot.
Our assistant will walk with you to your destination.
Please consider that porterage at the train station needs to be paid cash. We advise, however, to travel light when in Italy!
Transfers can be also done from your hotel or apartment to the train station.
If you need private or small group tours & other transfer services in Venice please check here.
If you are a trave agent and you’d like to use our services please apply for our special travel agents’ fees and newsletter.
Cost of this tour
- Cost of this transfer 220 euros up to six people and 6 pieces of luggage (not per person).
- professional English-speaking escort + private water-taxi.
- Gratuities & porterage not included.
- From 8.00 pm to 6.00 am consider a 30% extra charge.
- An extra charge is also applied to transfers to & from hotels along inner canals, or on islands away from the city center.