- A history walk through Rome
- The Colosseum (exterior visit)
- The Capitol Hill, with views on the Forum
- The Pantheon (exterior visit)
- Castel Sant’Angelo
- Saint Peter’s Square
THE MAJESTY OF THE ETERNAL CITY
The Majesty of the Eternal City is a time-lapse experience of Rome’s most awe-inspiring architectures, spanning over 2,000 years. We recommend this tour to first time visitors, as it will provide you with a strong historical frame. It also works perfectly for families with school age kids, and photography lovers.
Architecture, more than any other art, was used by Ancient Romans to impress. The grandeur of buildings such as the Colosseum or the Pantheon is the most lasting visual legacy of Rome. Even today, in a world dominated by skyscrapers and technological marvels, we stand struck dumb in front of these old giants.
The Colosseum, originally called Flavian Amphitheater, is certainly a good start to learn about the techniques used by Roman architects and engineers: arch, vault, dome and concrete are at the base of all the innovations carried on with respect to Ancient Greece, that was for Rome the main cultural reference.
The Majesty of the Eternal City moves on to the Capitol Hill, with the double purpose of
- This tour lasts approximately 3 hours and costs: 295 euros up to 6 people
- Only private parties.
- For larger parties: please send us an email!
- No dress code
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat in summer