- Beautiful ride by train from Milan to Varenna on Lake Como
- Private guided tour of Varenna, with a stop for lunch
- Private motor-launch excursion on Lake Como with your guide
- Stop at Bellagio to discover its beautiful villas and great views
A DAY ON LAKE COMO
FROM MILAN TO VARENNA BY TRAIN – From Milan central train station you can catch the 10.20 train to Sondrio or Tirano, arriving to Varenna at 11.24. Try to sit on the left of the train, relax, and enjoy the lake view! Lake Como, Y-shaped, 56-square-mile surface, has been a holiday resort since ancient Roman times: from Pliny the Young to George Clooney.
VISIT VARENNA – Your guide will meet you at the tiny train station to start exploring the delightful fishermen hamlet. Absolutely not to be missed are the ancient historical center by St George’s Church, and the luscious gardens of Villa Monastero. Romantic, picturesque, colorful, Varenna is the right place where to start our unforgettable day on Lake Como.
PRIVATE LAUNCH CRUISE ON LAKE COMO– after lunch we’ll start our private boat cruise on Lake Como…welcome to paradise! We follow the shores, eyeing the beautiful villas opening directly onto the water, liquid silver, with snow-capped mountains in the background. Your guide will conjure up famous visitors and their words of praise and love.
STOP IN BELLAGIO – visiting the medieval Borgo di Bellagio, the queen of the lake. your guide will show you villas belonging to old and new VIP, gardens, medieval villages, waterfalls. Roman bridges.
BACK TO MILAN – the boat will be back around 4.00 pm, enjoy the enchanting view from the water! your guide will wave you bye-bye at Varenna train station, where you can catch the 4.35 train to Milan Central Station. you’ll be back at 5.40 pm, just in time for aperitif and dinner. The spell is broken, lake Como is already a dream, welcome back to modern life!
- This tour lasts approximately 5 hours and costs: 1480 euro up to 5 people
- 5 hour private guide services from/to Varenna
- 3 hour private boat at disposal
- Only private parties.
- For larger parties: please send us an email!
- Train tickets, admission fees and lunch are not included
- No shorts and no sleeveless garments.
- Short sleeves and knee-high are ok!
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a hat in summer